Alumni in North America
Update your details online
ANU alumni and friends in North America can update their contact details via a new online form. Making sure that your contact details are up-to-date is the best way to stay in touch with ANU and learn about upcoming alumni activities and benefits.
ANU alumni can also access a complimentary email account to help you stay in touch. To request your ANU email account, email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Association of Australian National University Alumni (North America)
The North American Liaison Office assists with the planning of alumni activities in coordination with the alumni committee. Alumni who live and work in North America have the opportunity to stay in touch with ANU and reconnect with others in the US and Canada.
ANU graduates in North America have formed the Association of Australian National University Alumni (North America) in August 2011. The unincorporated nonprofit association was formed to:
- serve the interests of the ANU and of its alumni
- establish and maintain an effective channel of communication between the alumni and the University
- foster lifelong connections between the University and its alumni
- provide social and professional networking opportunities for alumni and undergraduates of the University
- facilitate the exchange of information between the University and alumni about educational and professional opportunities for undergraduates and alumni such as internships and exchange programs with other universities, government and industry
- increase membership by actively promoting the University and the association.
Mr Jeff Jackson (San Francisco, CA)
Dr Lynette Ong (Toronto, ON)
Ms Jasmine Zhang (Chicago, IL)
Secretary: Ms Martha Evans (Washington, DC)
All alumni and friends are welcome to participate in activities. If you would like more information about the Association of Australian National University Alumni (North America), please contact email@example.com.